Sep 19, 2018 (Heraldkeeper via COMTEX) — New York, September 19, 2018: The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include the key innovators concentrating mainly on neural network software include Alyuda Research LLC (California, U.S.), Neural Technologies Ltd. (England, U.K.), Ward Systems Group Inc. (Maryland U.S.), Afiniti (Washington DC, U.S.), GMDH LLC (New York, U.S.), Starmind International AG (Kusnacht, Switzerland), Neuralware (Pennsylvania, U.S.), Slagkryssaren AB (Stockholm, Sweden), AND Corporation (Ontario, Canada), and Swiftkey (London, U.K.).The prominent players in the artificial neural network ecosystem are Google Inc. (California, U.S.), IBM Corporation (New York, U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (Washington DC, U.S.), Intel Corporation (California, U.S.), Oracle Corporation (California, U.S.), SAP SE (Waldorf, Germany), and Qualcomm Technologies Inc. (California, U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Neural Network Software Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 22.55 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 33.2% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Neural Network Software Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
A neural network is a framework of hardware and software patterned after the operation of neurons in the human brain. Neural network software is used to simulate, research, develop, and apply artificial neural networks, software thoughts adapted from biological neural networks, and, in some cases, a wider array of adaptive systems for instance artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The major driving factors of Neural Network Software Market are as follows:
- Available of spatial data and analytical tools
- Increasing Use of Deep Neural Network in Iot
- Growing demand for predicting solutions
The restraining factors of Neural Network Software Market are as follows:
- Slowly digitization rate across emerging economies
- Absence of expertise and other operational challenges
- Difficulty in Training Multilayer Neural Networks
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Neural Network Software Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Neural Network Software Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Neural Network Software Market is segmented on the Basis of
The Neural Network Software Market is segmented on the Basis of Artificial Component Analysis, Type Analysis Vertical Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Artificial Component Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Neural Network Software, Services and Platform and Other Enabling Services.
By Type Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Data Mining and Archiving, Analytical Software, Optimization Software and Visualization Software. By Vertical Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of BFSI, Government and Defense, Energy and Utilities, Healthcare, Industrial Manufacturing, Media, Telecom and IT, Transportation and Logistics, Retail and e-commerce and Others (Real Estate, Entertainment, Education and Academia and Computing System Providers). By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe
Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.